SPORT MASSAGE & REHAB
OSTEOPATHY . DT MASSAGE . ACUPUNCTURE . KINESIO TAPING . DIET & LIFESTYLE ADVICE
Jenna Robins & Julia Kinsey both have 25 years clinical experience helping patients.
They have intergrated that experience joined forces and opened Wilmslow C.A.M. Clinic.
•TCM Acupuncture & DT Massage
• Kenisio sports taping
• Cupping & Moxa
• Rehab & Exercises
• Vitamins, Diet & life style advice
• Self help treatments
• Self help products
• Strong Referral basis to other healthcare practitioners.
Jenna and Julia have a strong Referral basis in Cheshire & Manchester working with other health
care professionals from; GP's, specialist consultants,physiotherapists,
psychotherapists, Medical herbalists, Naturopaths, Yoga & Pilates Instructors & Personal fitness trainers.
TCM Acupuncture & DT Massage BSc Hons MBAcC
For Appointments with Jenna
Clinical hours: Tuesday - Saturday
9am - 8pm
1hr 1st appointment : £50
Follow ups 45/50 min treatment time £45
50 min multi method treatment £45
30 min DT Massage £31
Cupping Moxa and kensio rehab taping part of treatment plan.
About Jenna Robins :
Classical TCM Acupuncturist & Deep tissue massage therapist for 25 years.
Jenna has graduated from Salford University in Trafitional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Acupuncture and bodywork after five years of study. She works closely with other healthcare professionals such as osteopaths GPs consultants physiotherapists and psychotherapists as strong referral basis in Cheshire and Manchester. Jenna uses a multi method approach using:
Kensio rehab taping
Moxa and cupping.
Jenna had helped patients with:
• chronic health complaints
• acute health complaints
• injuries & rehabilitation
• tendernitis & muscular spasms
• chronic back pain
• chronic knee, hip and joint complaints
• chronic neural pain
• arthritis rheumatoid & lupus
• ME Chronic fatigue
• Migraines & Tinitus
• skin complains & Eczema
• MS and Stroke patients
• stress & depression
• PTSD & truma
• fertility & pregnancy
• adults & children
• Diet & Lifestyle advise
For Appointments with Julia
Tel:- 01635 533813
Mob:- 07547 631679
Clinical hours: Monday - Friday
9am - 7pm
First Consultation and Treatment:£60
Subsequent treatments 45 min : £50
About Julia Kinsey :
I have worked in multidisciplinary clinics with different therapists for over 25 years and enjoy working as part of a team. My aim to help you find a long term solution for your back and joint care and help you avoid the problems which can arise with pain and inactivity leading to weight gain.
Within Wilmslow CAM Clinic, I can provide a thorough, unhurried assessment of your body frame. I look at your standing posture and assess the muscle tone supporting your body from the feet up and assess the quality and range of your movements. Here are the sort of problems I can help you with:
General joint aches & pains, R
Rheumatic pain & arthritic pain
General, acute & chronic back pain
Headache arising from the neck and upper back
Minor soft tissue injuries; muscle and tendon strains, ligament sprains
Qualified Nordic Walking Instructor.
I can also introduce you to the many benefits of Nordic Walking Technique. This can be very helpful for learning to improve your walking gait, keeping a balanced upright posture and using the correct heel-toe movement through the feet as you walk. This can help you to increase your activity levels, helping to manage your weight and improve your posture and muscle tone.
If you would like to discuss anything I have mentioned above or would like to discuss your particular concerns, please feel free to contact me:
Wilmslow C.A.M Clinic
6C Hawthorn Ln, Wilmslow SK9 1AA, UK
(Why your personal data is collected and what happens to it)
When you supply your personal details to the therapist you see at this clinic they are stored and processed for 4 reasons:
1. Your therapist needs to collect personal information about your health in order to provide you with the best possible treatment. Your requesting treatment and our agreement to provide that care constitutes a contract. You can, of course, refuse to provide the information, but if you were to do that the therapist would not be able to provide treatment.
2. The therapist has a “Legitimate Interest” in collecting that information, because without it the therapist couldn’t provide their services effectively and safely.
3. It is important that your therapist can contact you in order to confirm your appointments or to update you on matters related to your medical care. This again constitutes “Legitimate Interest”, but this time it is your legitimate interest.
4. Provided the therapist has your consent, the therapist may occasionally send you general health information in the form of articles, advice or newsletters. You may withdraw this consent at any time – just let the therapist know by any convenient method.
Your records are stored on paper, in locked filing cabinets, and the offices are always locked out of working hours.
Your data will not be shared with anyone who does not need access without your written consent.
You have the right to see what personal data of yours is held, and you can also ask the therapist to correct any factual errors. Provided the legal minimum period has elapsed, you can also ask the therapist to erase your records.
Your therapist wants you to be absolutely confident that your personal data is being treated responsibly doing everything possible to make sure that the only people who can access that data have a genuine need to do so.
Of course, if you feel that your personal data is being mishandled in some way, you have the right to complain. Complaints need to be sent tothe therapist you consulted at:
Wilmslow CAM Clinic
6C Hawthorn Lane
Wilmslow, SK9 4AB
If you are not satisfied with the response, then you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office.